CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Many businesses in Chappaqua still don't have power but they're open for business. Here's a listing from the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce.
- Chappaqua Farmer's Market open Saturday – St. Mary’s Church at 191 S. Greeley Ave.
- Chappaqua Paint and Hardware is open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. using lanterns and flash lights to help customers.
- Rite Aid is open regular hours thanks to a generator.
- Drug Mart is open but has no phones or Internet.
- Gail Patrick's Café is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily with limited service. Coffee, bagels, rolls, muffins, egg sandwiches, hot soup and deli sandwiches are available.
- Villarina's Deli & Catering is open.
- Chappaqua Wine & Spirit Co . has no power but is able to complete purchases. 10 a.m. to end of daylight
- Chappaqua Wellness Center offers residents 45 minutes of massage for $50 until Nov. 15 and a free place to charge phones and computers.
- The Healthy Choice Compounding Pharmacy is open. Members of the community are welcome to come to the temple to charge gadgets.
- Music in Chappaqua re-opened Friday with some power but no telephone or Internet at the school.
- Squires Family Clothing & Footwear has a generator. Cash register and credit card machine operational.
- King's Scribe has no power, but is able to complete purchases online – http://www.kingsscribe.com – and can be reached at email@example.com.
- World Cup Gymnastics is having gymnastics team practices only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. while there's daylight. There still is no power or heat.
- Center for Aligned Healing offers a free gift of healing post-Sandy recharge and stress reliever – 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Prescriptions for Fitness training during daylight hours.
- Temple Beth El of Northern Westchester is open and has power to share. Members of the community are welcome to come to the temple to charge up gadgets and/or just get warm.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.