Chrysler is recalling some of its 2012 model year Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans. At issue is whether or not some vehicles are equipped with right rear wheel hub and bearing assemblies that were not “fully machined,” according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
The incomplete machining could result in a decrease in extended mileage durability, leading to the wheels coming off and increasing the risk of crashing.
Chrysler will notify owners of affected vehicles, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly at no charge.
Owners of 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403 (Chrysler safety recall campaign number M13).
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather