Chrysler is recalling some of its 2012 model year Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans. At issue is whether or not some vehicles are equipped with right rear wheel hub and bearing assemblies that were not “fully machined,” according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
The incomplete machining could result in a decrease in extended mileage durability, leading to the wheels coming off and increasing the risk of crashing.
Chrysler will notify owners of affected vehicles, and dealers will replace the right rear hub and bearing assembly at no charge.
Owners of 2012 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403 (Chrysler safety recall campaign number M13).
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 4 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge