WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York State Public High School Athletic Association will hold its first sanctioned cheerleading competition on Saturday at Arlington High School.
More than 45 schools from seven Sections throughout New York State will participate in the invitational event, the first of its kind in NYSPHSAA history.
The following schools will participate in the competition:
John S. Burke
The Ursuline School
Academy of the Holy Names
From a report by the Westchester Putnam Dutchess Rockland Cheerleading Coaches Association
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester