SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – South Salem golfer Nicole Morales is the top-ranked junior player in two of the nation’s most prestigious associations.
Last year, Morales won the AJGA’s thunderbird International Junior tournament and finished fourth at the Rolex Tournament of Champions. She was also fourth at the PING Invitational in October. She is scheduled to play this week in the ANNIKA Invitational in Reunion, Fla. The tournament is named after former LPGA star Annika Sorenstam and begins Friday.
Morales began her high school career at John Jay. She now attends Lake Mary Prep in Florida and trains at the Mike Bender Golf Academy. Her longtime instructor at Bender is Cheryl Anderson, a native of Connecticut who taught and played in Westchester County from 1992-2007.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man