NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories