NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 Town Board OK's Chappaqua Crossing Retail Zone
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Chappaqua
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items