NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Running back Ray Rice of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will attend a victory rally Saturday morning in New Rochelle honoring the city's hometown hero.
The rally is slated for 10:30 a.m. on the front steps of City Hall, 515 North Ave., and residents are invited to show their support and wear purple for pride.
“So many residents of New Rochelle are eager to demonstrate their admiration for Ray’s accomplishments," Mayor Noam Bramson said in a statement. "This community rally will be an opportunity for us all to offer our congratulations to our hometown hero.”
- 1 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 2 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York