MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held Rachel's Race for Tourette's Syndrome on Saturday, April 5.
The event was a fundraising and awareness swim competition that took place at the Saw Mill Club East.
The event raised more than $6,000 that will go to support the Tourette Syndrome Association's programs of education, awareness, research and personal service.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says