MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held Rachel's Race for Tourette's Syndrome on Saturday, April 5.
The event was a fundraising and awareness swim competition that took place at the Saw Mill Club East.
The event raised more than $6,000 that will go to support the Tourette Syndrome Association's programs of education, awareness, research and personal service.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Appeal Denied In Chappaqua Murder Conviction
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview