MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held Rachel's Race for Tourette's Syndrome on Saturday, April 5.
The event was a fundraising and awareness swim competition that took place at the Saw Mill Club East.
The event raised more than $6,000 that will go to support the Tourette Syndrome Association's programs of education, awareness, research and personal service.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 5 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater