CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Horace Greeley High School girls basketball star Jackie Brett needs 11 points to reach the 1,000-point milestone for her career.
Brett has 989 career points and could break the record when the Quakers host Rye at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
The senior point guard would become just the fourth player in school history to reach the mark. Betsy Harris holds the school record with 1,143 points. Lisa Badanes is second with 1,131 points and Brooke Garnett third with 1,038 points.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash