WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Bull Bullard will lead the Harlem Globetrotters into White Plains for a game in February.
“Globetrotter Week” starts Monday, Feb. 10 and includes a series of goodwill visits. Bullard, who tried out for the New York Jets and made the finals on the television series "American Ninja Warrior," also will lead the team into Manhattan, North Jersey and Long Island. The first game is set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11 in White Plains at the Westchester County Center.
The Globetrotters’ 2014 “Fans Rule” tour allows fans to vote on which rules they want to see. Tickets are available at the Harlem Globetrotters website.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker