WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Bull Bullard will lead the Harlem Globetrotters into White Plains for a game in February.
“Globetrotter Week” starts Monday, Feb. 10 and includes a series of goodwill visits. Bullard, who tried out for the New York Jets and made the finals on the television series "American Ninja Warrior," also will lead the team into Manhattan, North Jersey and Long Island. The first game is set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11 in White Plains at the Westchester County Center.
The Globetrotters’ 2014 “Fans Rule” tour allows fans to vote on which rules they want to see. Tickets are available at the Harlem Globetrotters website.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Chappaqua
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute