WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Bull Bullard will lead the Harlem Globetrotters into White Plains for a game in February.
“Globetrotter Week” starts Monday, Feb. 10 and includes a series of goodwill visits. Bullard, who tried out for the New York Jets and made the finals on the television series "American Ninja Warrior," also will lead the team into Manhattan, North Jersey and Long Island. The first game is set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 11 in White Plains at the Westchester County Center.
The Globetrotters’ 2014 “Fans Rule” tour allows fans to vote on which rules they want to see. Tickets are available at the Harlem Globetrotters website.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal