CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Ithaca College free safety Josh Liemer from Chappaqua had nine tackles, including a sack, in the Bombers’ 27-24 overtime win over Union College in football.
Liemer, a Horace Greeley graduate and Ithaca senior, came up big in overtime, registering unassisted tackles on Union’s first two plays. The Bombers held Union on downs, forcing it to kick a field goal.
Liemer started the final eight games of his sophomore year and has been the No. 1 free safety ever since. In two games this season, Liemer is fourth on the team in tackles.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl