CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Ithaca College free safety Josh Liemer from Chappaqua had nine tackles, including a sack, in the Bombers’ 27-24 overtime win over Union College in football.
Liemer, a Horace Greeley graduate and Ithaca senior, came up big in overtime, registering unassisted tackles on Union’s first two plays. The Bombers held Union on downs, forcing it to kick a field goal.
Liemer started the final eight games of his sophomore year and has been the No. 1 free safety ever since. In two games this season, Liemer is fourth on the team in tackles.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Chappaqua
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute