CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Ithaca College free safety Josh Liemer from Chappaqua had nine tackles, including a sack, in the Bombers’ 27-24 overtime win over Union College in football.
Liemer, a Horace Greeley graduate and Ithaca senior, came up big in overtime, registering unassisted tackles on Union’s first two plays. The Bombers held Union on downs, forcing it to kick a field goal.
Liemer started the final eight games of his sophomore year and has been the No. 1 free safety ever since. In two games this season, Liemer is fourth on the team in tackles.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit