CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Ithaca College free safety Josh Liemer from Chappaqua had nine tackles, including a sack, in the Bombers’ 27-24 overtime win over Union College in football.
Liemer, a Horace Greeley graduate and Ithaca senior, came up big in overtime, registering unassisted tackles on Union’s first two plays. The Bombers held Union on downs, forcing it to kick a field goal.
Liemer started the final eight games of his sophomore year and has been the No. 1 free safety ever since. In two games this season, Liemer is fourth on the team in tackles.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm