CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. — Ithaca College free safety Josh Liemer from Chappaqua had nine tackles, including a sack, in the Bombers’ 27-24 overtime win over Union College in football.
Liemer, a Horace Greeley graduate and Ithaca senior, came up big in overtime, registering unassisted tackles on Union’s first two plays. The Bombers held Union on downs, forcing it to kick a field goal.
Liemer started the final eight games of his sophomore year and has been the No. 1 free safety ever since. In two games this season, Liemer is fourth on the team in tackles.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend