CHAPPAQUA -- Chappaqua school board incumbents Victoria Tipp and Karen Visser are unopposed in their re-election bids.
The two were the only candidates listed by District Clerk Theresa Markley. The deadline for candidates' petitions was on Monday, April 21.
Visser is currently the school board's vice president. She serves on the board's audit and communities committee, and is a liaison to the facilities committee and the Chappaqua School Foundation. Tipp is on the board of directors for the Westchester Putnam School Boards Association and serves on the board's audit and policy committees. Both of their terms expire on June 30.
School board members serve for three-year terms and the next election is scheduled for May 20.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend