WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Education Department released the state-mandated teacher and principal evaluation results on Friday afternoon.
To view the results of a school's evaluations for teachers and principals.
Visit the public data access site, https://data.nysed.gov.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and enter a school name or the name of a school district.
Click on 2012-13 under "School Reports or District Reports."
Under "Educator Data," click on "Annual Professional Performance Review Ratings."
You will not find evaluations for a specific teacher or principal. You will find the percentage of the staff in a school or district who fall in the various grades of effectiveness.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend