WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Education Department released the state-mandated teacher and principal evaluation results on Friday afternoon.
To view the results of a school's evaluations for teachers and principals.
Visit the public data access site, https://data.nysed.gov.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and enter a school name or the name of a school district.
Click on 2012-13 under "School Reports or District Reports."
Under "Educator Data," click on "Annual Professional Performance Review Ratings."
You will not find evaluations for a specific teacher or principal. You will find the percentage of the staff in a school or district who fall in the various grades of effectiveness.
- 1 Chappaqua Restaurants Open For Christmas Eve, Day
- 2 Mt. Kisco Man Used $1.7M In Payroll Tax For Luxury Items, Says US Attorney
- 3 Former Greeley Star Matt Townsend Hits Game-Winner For Yale Basketball
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Chappaqua Holiday Travelers