CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has canceled its Board of Education meeting Wednesday because of the snowy weather.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
Both the Department of Public Works and Chappaqua Transportation informed the school district that the roads were icy and unsafe to drive on.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans