CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has canceled its Board of Education meeting Wednesday because of the snowy weather.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
Both the Department of Public Works and Chappaqua Transportation informed the school district that the roads were icy and unsafe to drive on.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court