CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has canceled its Board of Education meeting Wednesday because of the snowy weather.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
Both the Department of Public Works and Chappaqua Transportation informed the school district that the roads were icy and unsafe to drive on.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 3 National Weather Service: Chappaqua's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway