CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has canceled its Board of Education meeting Wednesday because of the snowy weather.
The meeting will be rescheduled.
Both the Department of Public Works and Chappaqua Transportation informed the school district that the roads were icy and unsafe to drive on.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
- 1 New Castle Coyote-Control Debate Gets Contentious
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation