CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – In the aftermath of Wednesday’s snow day, the Chappaqua Schools have announced that Feb. 20 will be switched from a scheduled day off to an instructional day.
Those curious as to why there is no breathing room for one snow day at this point can thank Hurricane Sandy. The storm used up the district’s allotted snow days last fall.
Additional snow days from this point on will result in the scheduled vacation days of Feb. 19 and March 25 and 26 becoming instructional days, the district stated on its website.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit