CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – In the aftermath of Wednesday’s snow day, the Chappaqua Schools have announced that Feb. 20 will be switched from a scheduled day off to an instructional day.
Those curious as to why there is no breathing room for one snow day at this point can thank Hurricane Sandy. The storm used up the district’s allotted snow days last fall.
Additional snow days from this point on will result in the scheduled vacation days of Feb. 19 and March 25 and 26 becoming instructional days, the district stated on its website.
- 1 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Chappaqua