CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – In the aftermath of Wednesday’s snow day, the Chappaqua Schools have announced that Feb. 20 will be switched from a scheduled day off to an instructional day.
Those curious as to why there is no breathing room for one snow day at this point can thank Hurricane Sandy. The storm used up the district’s allotted snow days last fall.
Additional snow days from this point on will result in the scheduled vacation days of Feb. 19 and March 25 and 26 becoming instructional days, the district stated on its website.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight