CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – In the aftermath of Wednesday’s snow day, the Chappaqua Schools have announced that Feb. 20 will be switched from a scheduled day off to an instructional day.
Those curious as to why there is no breathing room for one snow day at this point can thank Hurricane Sandy. The storm used up the district’s allotted snow days last fall.
Additional snow days from this point on will result in the scheduled vacation days of Feb. 19 and March 25 and 26 becoming instructional days, the district stated on its website.
- 1 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents