CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – In the aftermath of Wednesday’s snow day, the Chappaqua Schools have announced that Feb. 20 will be switched from a scheduled day off to an instructional day.
Those curious as to why there is no breathing room for one snow day at this point can thank Hurricane Sandy. The storm used up the district’s allotted snow days last fall.
Additional snow days from this point on will result in the scheduled vacation days of Feb. 19 and March 25 and 26 becoming instructional days, the district stated on its website.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 It's A Girl! New Castle Police Officers Deliver Baby