CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Students from Chappaqua's Horace Greeley Theatre Company will stage a performance of "Lend Me a Tennor," the slapstick comedy, beginning Thursday, March 6 and running through Saturday, March 8.
"Lend Me A Tenor" is set in September 1934 and follows the story of Saunders, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, who attempts to put on a one night only performance of "Othello" with the world famous tenor Tito Merelli.
Showtimes are as follows:
- Thursday, March 6th at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 7th at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8th at 8 p.m.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items