CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Students from Chappaqua's Horace Greeley Theatre Company will stage a performance of "Lend Me a Tennor," the slapstick comedy, beginning Thursday, March 6 and running through Saturday, March 8.
"Lend Me A Tenor" is set in September 1934 and follows the story of Saunders, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, who attempts to put on a one night only performance of "Othello" with the world famous tenor Tito Merelli.
Showtimes are as follows:
- Thursday, March 6th at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 7th at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8th at 8 p.m.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120