CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Students from Chappaqua's Horace Greeley Theatre Company will stage a performance of "Lend Me a Tennor," the slapstick comedy, beginning Thursday, March 6 and running through Saturday, March 8.
"Lend Me A Tenor" is set in September 1934 and follows the story of Saunders, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, who attempts to put on a one night only performance of "Othello" with the world famous tenor Tito Merelli.
Showtimes are as follows:
- Thursday, March 6th at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 7th at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8th at 8 p.m.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories