CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Students from Chappaqua's Horace Greeley Theatre Company will stage a performance of "Lend Me a Tennor," the slapstick comedy, beginning Thursday, March 6 and running through Saturday, March 8.
"Lend Me A Tenor" is set in September 1934 and follows the story of Saunders, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, who attempts to put on a one night only performance of "Othello" with the world famous tenor Tito Merelli.
Showtimes are as follows:
- Thursday, March 6th at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 7th at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8th at 8 p.m.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester