CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Students from Chappaqua's Horace Greeley Theatre Company will stage a performance of "Lend Me a Tennor," the slapstick comedy, beginning Thursday, March 6 and running through Saturday, March 8.
"Lend Me A Tenor" is set in September 1934 and follows the story of Saunders, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, who attempts to put on a one night only performance of "Othello" with the world famous tenor Tito Merelli.
Showtimes are as follows:
- Thursday, March 6th at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 7th at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8th at 8 p.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Chappaqua School District Bids Adieu To Retirees
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl