CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua school officials will unveil the new iLab and Knowledge Cafe on Wednesday, March 26, from 7-9 p.m. at Horace Greeley High School.
The new iLab is a multipurpose educational area that provides opportunities to further the development of the 21st-century skills all students will need for college and the transformational jobs of the future.
The iLab features cutting-edge technology along with an innovative open floor plan providing the flexibility to support small- and large-group instruction, independent study, team collaboration, project-based learning and presentations.
The Knowledge Cafe will focus on:
- Project-based learning.
- In-depth inquiry.
- Formulating questions and researching.
- Task-based self-directed learning.
- Problem solving.
- Multidisciplinary projects.
- Communicating work to a variety of audiences.
Horace Greeley High School is at 70 Roaring Brook Road.
- 1 Firm Unveils Overhaul Plan For Downtown Chappaqua
- 2 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43