CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Superintendent's Coffee event on Thursday, Jan. 23 has been cancelled.
The event with Schools Superintendent Lyn McKay was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict, school officials said. The next Superintendent's Coffee is planned for Wednesday, Feb. 12, from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Robert Bell Middle School auditorium, 50 Senter St. in Chappaqua.
The topic for the Feb. 12 program will be "The District’s short-term and long-term fiscal outlook," school officials said. Joining McKay at the event will be John Chow, assistant superintendent for business.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester