CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Superintendent's Coffee event on Thursday, Jan. 23 has been cancelled.
The event with Schools Superintendent Lyn McKay was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict, school officials said. The next Superintendent's Coffee is planned for Wednesday, Feb. 12, from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Robert Bell Middle School auditorium, 50 Senter St. in Chappaqua.
The topic for the Feb. 12 program will be "The District’s short-term and long-term fiscal outlook," school officials said. Joining McKay at the event will be John Chow, assistant superintendent for business.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash