CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Superintendent's Coffee event on Thursday, Jan. 23 has been cancelled.
The event with Schools Superintendent Lyn McKay was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict, school officials said. The next Superintendent's Coffee is planned for Wednesday, Feb. 12, from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Robert Bell Middle School auditorium, 50 Senter St. in Chappaqua.
The topic for the Feb. 12 program will be "The District’s short-term and long-term fiscal outlook," school officials said. Joining McKay at the event will be John Chow, assistant superintendent for business.
- 1 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Town Releases New RFP For Chappaqua Train Station Rental
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus