CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Superintendent's Coffee event on Thursday, Jan. 23 has been cancelled.
The event with Schools Superintendent Lyn McKay was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict, school officials said. The next Superintendent's Coffee is planned for Wednesday, Feb. 12, from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Robert Bell Middle School auditorium, 50 Senter St. in Chappaqua.
The topic for the Feb. 12 program will be "The District’s short-term and long-term fiscal outlook," school officials said. Joining McKay at the event will be John Chow, assistant superintendent for business.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua