CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Superintendent's Coffee event on Thursday, Jan. 23 has been cancelled.
The event with Schools Superintendent Lyn McKay was cancelled due to a scheduling conflict, school officials said. The next Superintendent's Coffee is planned for Wednesday, Feb. 12, from 7 to 9 p.m., in the Robert Bell Middle School auditorium, 50 Senter St. in Chappaqua.
The topic for the Feb. 12 program will be "The District’s short-term and long-term fiscal outlook," school officials said. Joining McKay at the event will be John Chow, assistant superintendent for business.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M