CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - All five of Chappaqua Central School District's budgeted cancellation days have been used up following Hurricane Sandy, the district announced.
Missing another day of school would cause Chappaqua students to fall below the state-requirement of 180 school days, and "make-up" days have been scheduled in this order:
- Wednesday, Feb 20 (winter recess)
- Tuesday, Feb. 19 (winter recess)
- Monday, March 25 (spring recess)
- Tuesday, March 26 (spring recess)
If those four days are still not enough, the district would likely have to convert even more vacation days.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced