CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua School Foundation's 20th Annual Spring Gala will be held on April 25 at Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor.
The event, which begins at 7 p.m., will include cocktails, a buffet dinner, raffle and silent auction. The foundation works to raise funds from the community and the its board determines grants it will fund based on their merit and available money.
The foundation has raised $2.25 million and funded more than 200 grants and projects, ranging from a
contribution toward the new iLab at Horace Greeley High School to kindergarten bookpacks to anti-bullying programs to sustainable middle school gardens to robotics programs to over 45 SMART Boards across the district, representatives said in a press release.
To learn more about the Spring Gala, or to purchase tickets for the event, visit the Chappaqua School Foundation website.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says