CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua schools will reopen for classes on Tuesday, the district announced.
Teachers will report to schools on Monday for a conference day originally scheduled for Tuesday, said Chappaqua Central School District Superintendent Lyn McKay in a phone message to parents.
All six schools have power and will be ready for students on Tuesday, said McKay.
Some bus pickup locations may be changed due to downed trees. McKay will send a note to parents on Monday detailing changes.
Horace Greeley High School seniors are encouraged to call or visit the counseling office on Monday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. with any questions regarding missed college early decision deadlines, said McKay.
- 1 County Revisits Chappaqua Station Funding
- 2 New Castle Attorney Disputes Chappaqua Crossing Lawyer’s Claims
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 4 Millwood FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 5 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft