CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua schools will reopen for classes on Tuesday, the district announced.
Teachers will report to schools on Monday for a conference day originally scheduled for Tuesday, said Chappaqua Central School District Superintendent Lyn McKay in a phone message to parents.
All six schools have power and will be ready for students on Tuesday, said McKay.
Some bus pickup locations may be changed due to downed trees. McKay will send a note to parents on Monday detailing changes.
Horace Greeley High School seniors are encouraged to call or visit the counseling office on Monday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. with any questions regarding missed college early decision deadlines, said McKay.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120