CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua schools will reopen for classes on Tuesday, the district announced.
Teachers will report to schools on Monday for a conference day originally scheduled for Tuesday, said Chappaqua Central School District Superintendent Lyn McKay in a phone message to parents.
All six schools have power and will be ready for students on Tuesday, said McKay.
Some bus pickup locations may be changed due to downed trees. McKay will send a note to parents on Monday detailing changes.
Horace Greeley High School seniors are encouraged to call or visit the counseling office on Monday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. with any questions regarding missed college early decision deadlines, said McKay.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car