CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua schools will reopen for classes on Tuesday, the district announced.
Teachers will report to schools on Monday for a conference day originally scheduled for Tuesday, said Chappaqua Central School District Superintendent Lyn McKay in a phone message to parents.
All six schools have power and will be ready for students on Tuesday, said McKay.
Some bus pickup locations may be changed due to downed trees. McKay will send a note to parents on Monday detailing changes.
Horace Greeley High School seniors are encouraged to call or visit the counseling office on Monday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. with any questions regarding missed college early decision deadlines, said McKay.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches