CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has rescheduled its snow-canceled Jan. 16 board of education meeting to 8:15 p.m. Thursday.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
The meeting will be at Horace Greeley High School and the night's agenda can be found here.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach