CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has rescheduled its snow-canceled Jan. 16 board of education meeting to 8:15 p.m. Thursday.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
The meeting will be at Horace Greeley High School and the night's agenda can be found here.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend