CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The Chappaqua Central School District has rescheduled its snow-canceled Jan. 16 board of education meeting to 8:15 p.m. Thursday.
Topics of discussion for the meeting included a budget talk for the 2013-2014 school year and a safety update from Superintendent Lyn McKay.
The meeting will be at Horace Greeley High School and the night's agenda can be found here.
- 1 Firm Unveils Overhaul Plan For Downtown Chappaqua
- 2 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43