CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Chappaqua Central School District sets dates for budget vote, trustee elections and school budget presentations.
The annual budget vote and trustee elections for the Chappaqua Central School District will take place on Tuesday, May 17, between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. in the gymnasium at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua.
The following is a list of upcoming meeting dates and scheduled presentations regarding the 2016-2017 school budget:
- Wednesday, Feb. 24, Superintendent’s Budget Proposal (programs and staffing) 7:30 p.m. - Horace Greeley High School, Academic Commons
- Tuesday, March 1, PTA-sponsored Community Forum on Proposed Budget 9:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. - Bell Middle School Auditorium. At each forum, Schools Superintendent Lyn McKay and Assistant Superintendent for Business John Chow will present a brief overview of the proposed budget. These forums are intended to provide an alternative venue for community members to ask questions, voice concerns and provide input before the Board adopts the budget on April 13.
- Wednesday, March 9, Board Work Session - Curriculum/Special Education, 7:30 p.m. - HGHS, Academic Commons
- Wednesday, March 16, Board Meeting/Work Session - Technology/Athletics, 7:30 p.m. - Horace Greeley Academic Commons
- Wednesday, March 30, Board Meeting/Work Session - Operations and Maintenance and Non-instructional, 7:30 p.m. - Horace Greeley Academic Commons
Horace Greeley High School is at 70 Roaring Brook Road, Chappaqua.