WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Bedford home owned by actor Michael Douglas and actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is on the market at a listing price of $8.1 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The 5-acre, six-bedroom, six-bathroom, Colonial-style home, near a horse farm, was built in the 1930s, according to the report. It is located on Guard Hill Road.
For photos of the home and property, check this story from celebuzz.com.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview