WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A new Time magazine study of the richest zip codes has ranked Chappaqua's 10514 zip code the fifth-richest in the country.
Using five-year averages from the US Census Bureau, Time's study showed that 63.7-percent of Chappaqua make more than $150,000 per year.
The study was limited to zip codes that have at least 10,000 residents.
A pair of Connecticut towns also made Time's list.
The Weston, Conn., 06883 zip code ranked third in the nation with 67.3-percent of households making more than $150,000.
Also nearby, Darien's 06820 zip code was ranked eighth on the list with 59.7-percent of households make more than $150,000.
The richest zip code in the Time study was 07078 in Short Hills, N.J. with 69.4-percent of households making more than $150,000.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach