WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A new Time magazine study of the richest zip codes has ranked Chappaqua's 10514 zip code the fifth-richest in the country.
Using five-year averages from the US Census Bureau, Time's study showed that 63.7-percent of Chappaqua make more than $150,000 per year.
The study was limited to zip codes that have at least 10,000 residents.
A pair of Connecticut towns also made Time's list.
The Weston, Conn., 06883 zip code ranked third in the nation with 67.3-percent of households making more than $150,000.
Also nearby, Darien's 06820 zip code was ranked eighth on the list with 59.7-percent of households make more than $150,000.
The richest zip code in the Time study was 07078 in Short Hills, N.J. with 69.4-percent of households making more than $150,000.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview