CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Maura McSpedon has joined Douglas Elliman Real Estate as a licensed salesperson.
McSpedon, a Pleasantville resident, formerly held marketing and public relations positions in the fashion industry with Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss.
“We are thrilled that Maura is joining the team at Douglas Elliman. Her expansive network and customer service skills will bring a lot to the company and further position Elliman as the premier name in Westchester real estate,” said Gabe Pasquale, executive vice president and manager of Elliman’s Chappaqua office.
McSpedon volunteers regularly at Bedford Road Grade School and Pleasantville Middle School. She graduated from the University of North Carolina-Greensboro with a B.S. in marketing and economics.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Castle Supervisor Plans Talk On Retaining Empty Nesters
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority