CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Maura McSpedon has joined Douglas Elliman Real Estate as a licensed salesperson.
McSpedon, a Pleasantville resident, formerly held marketing and public relations positions in the fashion industry with Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss.
“We are thrilled that Maura is joining the team at Douglas Elliman. Her expansive network and customer service skills will bring a lot to the company and further position Elliman as the premier name in Westchester real estate,” said Gabe Pasquale, executive vice president and manager of Elliman’s Chappaqua office.
McSpedon volunteers regularly at Bedford Road Grade School and Pleasantville Middle School. She graduated from the University of North Carolina-Greensboro with a B.S. in marketing and economics.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Chappaqua School District Bids Adieu To Retirees
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl