CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New Castle Town Board has moved its Tuesday night meeting - originally scheduled for 7:45 p.m. - to now begin at 8:45 p.m., in light of an executive session needed to conduct interviews prior to the meeting, the town said in a news release.
The meeting figures to be a busy one, with the following four public hearings scheduled:
- Establishment of Croton Avenue-High Ridge Road water district
- Establishment of the Riverwoods Northern 1A and Yeshiva Farm Settlement 1B sewer districts
- Proposed local law amendment of volunteer firefighters' and ambulance workers' real-property tax exemptions for un-remarried surviving spouses.
- Extension of time to obtain approvals for and commence construction of multifamily planned development at Chappaqua Crossing
The rest of the Feb. 26 New Castle Town Board meeting agenda can be found here.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute