NEW CASTLE, N.Y. - There are no changes to any of New Castle's polling locations for Tuesday's election, despite the damage suffered from Hurricane Sandy.
Town Clerk Jill Shapiro said all locations will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will run on generator power if necessary. The only location that does not have currently power is Millwood Firehouse #2 on Route 134.
The Westchester County Board of Elections told Shapiro that it will not be changing any polling locations and will provide the generators to any station without electricity.
Voters can find their exact polling place on the Westchester County Board of Elections website, by entering their address into the polling place locator.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police