NEW CASTLE, N.Y. - There are no changes to any of New Castle's polling locations for Tuesday's election, despite the damage suffered from Hurricane Sandy.
Town Clerk Jill Shapiro said all locations will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will run on generator power if necessary. The only location that does not have currently power is Millwood Firehouse #2 on Route 134.
The Westchester County Board of Elections told Shapiro that it will not be changing any polling locations and will provide the generators to any station without electricity.
Voters can find their exact polling place on the Westchester County Board of Elections website, by entering their address into the polling place locator.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring