NEW CASTLE, N.Y. - There are no changes to any of New Castle's polling locations for Tuesday's election, despite the damage suffered from Hurricane Sandy.
Town Clerk Jill Shapiro said all locations will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will run on generator power if necessary. The only location that does not have currently power is Millwood Firehouse #2 on Route 134.
The Westchester County Board of Elections told Shapiro that it will not be changing any polling locations and will provide the generators to any station without electricity.
Voters can find their exact polling place on the Westchester County Board of Elections website, by entering their address into the polling place locator.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories