NEW CASTLE, N.Y. - There are no changes to any of New Castle's polling locations for Tuesday's election, despite the damage suffered from Hurricane Sandy.
Town Clerk Jill Shapiro said all locations will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will run on generator power if necessary. The only location that does not have currently power is Millwood Firehouse #2 on Route 134.
The Westchester County Board of Elections told Shapiro that it will not be changing any polling locations and will provide the generators to any station without electricity.
Voters can find their exact polling place on the Westchester County Board of Elections website, by entering their address into the polling place locator.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach