WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom
- 2 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Chappaqua
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker