WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach