WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd