CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 4 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120