CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash