WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is facing a "truth squad" from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp, according to The New York Times.
A group from Cuomo's camp, known as the "Astorino Truth Squad," sent out a "denunciation of (Astorino's) record," when Astorino announced his candidacy in March, according to the report.
Astorino accepted the Republican designation to run for governor and "allies of Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat seeking a second term, are already mounting a campaign to define Mr. Astorino for voters, before he can define himself," according to the report.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend