WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is facing a "truth squad" from Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp, according to The New York Times.
A group from Cuomo's camp, known as the "Astorino Truth Squad," sent out a "denunciation of (Astorino's) record," when Astorino announced his candidacy in March, according to the report.
Astorino accepted the Republican designation to run for governor and "allies of Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat seeking a second term, are already mounting a campaign to define Mr. Astorino for voters, before he can define himself," according to the report.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit