CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The Town of New Castle is seeking a consultant to assist with obtaining public opinion regarding several issues related to housing, commercial development, the environment, public services and infrastructure.
The board is seeking a local firm to provide such services on a pro bono basis.
The consultant will be required to synthesize a multi-faceted public outreach program consisting of public meetings, social media and surveys.
This is the first phase of the town’s public outreach program related to the Chappaqua’s Master Plan Update. This phase of the process will occur over a period of no more than 60 days.
The selected consultant must prepare a written report and presentation that can be utilized as the Master Plan Update proceeds.
The prospective consultant should have skills in facilitation, mediation, planning, public speaking, data collection and statistical analysis, according to the town.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco