CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Hillary Clinton’s new book will become available on June 10, and book marketing strategies taken in the last few months lead to speculation of a possible presidential campaign according to USA Today.
Last Tuesday, the “author’s note” of the book was released, and Clinton announced she would give an interview to Diane Sawyer on June 9 and Good Morning America the day of the book release.
News stories about Clinton’s latest book have assisted with the creation of organizations such as Ready for Hillary and Priorities USA, anticipating Clinton’s 2016 presidential run even though she has not officially stated she would run again.
Clinton will be making six confirmed stops on her book tour in Chicago, Austin, San Francisco, an appearance at a Costco Warehouse in Arlington, Virginia, and two appearances in Canada.
Simon & Schuster said that the book's first printing of 1 million copies has sold out to book retailers.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island