CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – It appears former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s days of sleeping in and taking it easy already are nearing an end as Clinton will be joining the paid speaking circuit sometime this spring, according to Politico’s Mike Allen.
Allen was the first to report that Clinton, a Chappaqua resident, selected the Harry Walker Agency to represent her. The news was then shortly confirmed by the agency’s website, saying Clinton “has joined the Harry Walker Agency exclusively for her speaking engagements.”
Many will speculate the move is the first step to a presidential run in 2016, as the Harry Walker Agency already represent’s Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton. The agency is known to handle the biggest names of public speaking and not just in politics.
In addition to representing the likes of former vice presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney and former U.N. secretary-general Kofi Annan, it also has contracts with celebrities, such as Martin Sheen, U2’s lead singer Bono and former NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk