CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – It appears former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s days of sleeping in and taking it easy already are nearing an end as Clinton will be joining the paid speaking circuit sometime this spring, according to Politico’s Mike Allen.
Allen was the first to report that Clinton, a Chappaqua resident, selected the Harry Walker Agency to represent her. The news was then shortly confirmed by the agency’s website, saying Clinton “has joined the Harry Walker Agency exclusively for her speaking engagements.”
Many will speculate the move is the first step to a presidential run in 2016, as the Harry Walker Agency already represent’s Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton. The agency is known to handle the biggest names of public speaking and not just in politics.
In addition to representing the likes of former vice presidents Al Gore, Dick Cheney and former U.N. secretary-general Kofi Annan, it also has contracts with celebrities, such as Martin Sheen, U2’s lead singer Bono and former NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Going Nuts In Chappaqua For The Sake Of Westchester's Dogs, Cats
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Chappaqua