WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit