CHAPPAQUA -- Fire officials are blaming a Chappaqua house fire on a gadget that's expected to be among the most coveted items of this holiday season, according to News 12 Hudson Valley.
According to the report, fire officials say a fire on Lori Lane began Sunday when a Swagway Smart Balancing Board exploded and caught fire.
The blaze caused little damage, but fire officials are still urging people to avoid purchasing the product until the problem has been fixed, the report said.
Read the full report at News 12 Hudson Valley .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.