FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Three additional suspects have been taken into custody in the bombings at the Boston Marathon last month, the Boston Police Department official Twitter announced late Wednesday morning.
According to the Twitter feed, the Boston police say there was no threat to public safety.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is being held at a prison medical facility after being formally charged with the bombings
His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, also a suspect, was killed in a shootout with police just days after the bombing.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 2 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk