FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Three additional suspects have been taken into custody in the bombings at the Boston Marathon last month, the Boston Police Department official Twitter announced late Wednesday morning.
According to the Twitter feed, the Boston police say there was no threat to public safety.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is being held at a prison medical facility after being formally charged with the bombings
His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, also a suspect, was killed in a shootout with police just days after the bombing.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash