FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Three additional suspects have been taken into custody in the bombings at the Boston Marathon last month, the Boston Police Department official Twitter announced late Wednesday morning.
According to the Twitter feed, the Boston police say there was no threat to public safety.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is being held at a prison medical facility after being formally charged with the bombings
His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, also a suspect, was killed in a shootout with police just days after the bombing.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed