FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Three additional suspects have been taken into custody in the bombings at the Boston Marathon last month, the Boston Police Department official Twitter announced late Wednesday morning.
According to the Twitter feed, the Boston police say there was no threat to public safety.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is being held at a prison medical facility after being formally charged with the bombings
His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, also a suspect, was killed in a shootout with police just days after the bombing.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 New Castle Coyote-Control Debate Gets Contentious
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight