FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Three additional suspects have been taken into custody in the bombings at the Boston Marathon last month, the Boston Police Department official Twitter announced late Wednesday morning.
According to the Twitter feed, the Boston police say there was no threat to public safety.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is being held at a prison medical facility after being formally charged with the bombings
His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, also a suspect, was killed in a shootout with police just days after the bombing.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court