CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Police Department is advising residents to lock their vehicles overnight and remove valuables following several reported break-ins.
"New Castle has experienced several thefts from cars left unlocked and parked overnight in driveways," New Castle Police said in a press release. "Some of the unlocked cars had valuable items left in plain view. The thieves are targeting unlocked cars during the overnight hours."
Police are asking residents to from their vehicles and to lock their vehicles at night. Residents can report suspicious activity or persons by calling police at 914-238-4422.
- 1 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents