CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Police Department is advising residents to lock their vehicles overnight and remove valuables following several reported break-ins.
"New Castle has experienced several thefts from cars left unlocked and parked overnight in driveways," New Castle Police said in a press release. "Some of the unlocked cars had valuable items left in plain view. The thieves are targeting unlocked cars during the overnight hours."
Police are asking residents to from their vehicles and to lock their vehicles at night. Residents can report suspicious activity or persons by calling police at 914-238-4422.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday