CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Police Department is advising residents to lock their vehicles overnight and remove valuables following several reported break-ins.
"New Castle has experienced several thefts from cars left unlocked and parked overnight in driveways," New Castle Police said in a press release. "Some of the unlocked cars had valuable items left in plain view. The thieves are targeting unlocked cars during the overnight hours."
Police are asking residents to from their vehicles and to lock their vehicles at night. Residents can report suspicious activity or persons by calling police at 914-238-4422.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes