CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The New Castle Police Department is advising residents to lock their vehicles overnight and remove valuables following several reported break-ins.
"New Castle has experienced several thefts from cars left unlocked and parked overnight in driveways," New Castle Police said in a press release. "Some of the unlocked cars had valuable items left in plain view. The thieves are targeting unlocked cars during the overnight hours."
Police are asking residents to from their vehicles and to lock their vehicles at night. Residents can report suspicious activity or persons by calling police at 914-238-4422.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens