MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Drug Enforcement Administration, Mount Kisco Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Council and the Mount Kisco Police Department have scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Drug Take Back Day is an opportunity for residents to dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs.
The Mount Kisco Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College