MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A 36-year-old Mount Kisco man was arrested on charges of raping a 4-year-old girl, according to Mount Kisco Police.
Sabino Serech was arrested Friday, June 20, and charged with first-degree rape, a Class B felony. He was arraigned on Saturday, June 21, according to police, and Village Justice John Donohue denied him bail.
Serech is accused of having intercourse with the girl on May 29, with investigators learning about the matter the same day. A subsequent investigation was made, and Serech was identified via DNA, according to police.
Serech is scheduled to return to Mount Kisco Village Court on Thursday, June 26.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 It's A Girl! New Castle Police Officers Deliver Baby