CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. ‒ A Millwood spa employee has been charged with prostitution following an undercover investigation, New Castle police said.
Luo Jing, 45, who works at the Beijing Spa at 84 Millwood Road, was charged with a class B misdemeanor, police said.
Jing was also charged with unauthorized practice and practicing massage without a license, a class E felony under New York State Education law, police said.
The investigation involved an undercover officer who, while getting a massage, “was offered a sexual service for an extra fee,” according to a police statement.
Jing, a resident of Flushing, N.Y., was arraigned Tuesday night in the New Castle Justice Court in Chappaqua. Bail was set at $1,000 and posted Wednesday, when she was released from the Westchester County Jail.
She is due back in New Castle Justice Court Thursday night with an attorney.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach