CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. ‒ A Millwood spa employee has been charged with prostitution following an undercover investigation, New Castle police said.
Luo Jing, 45, who works at the Beijing Spa at 84 Millwood Road, was charged with a class B misdemeanor, police said.
Jing was also charged with unauthorized practice and practicing massage without a license, a class E felony under New York State Education law, police said.
The investigation involved an undercover officer who, while getting a massage, “was offered a sexual service for an extra fee,” according to a police statement.
Jing, a resident of Flushing, N.Y., was arraigned Tuesday night in the New Castle Justice Court in Chappaqua. Bail was set at $1,000 and posted Wednesday, when she was released from the Westchester County Jail.
She is due back in New Castle Justice Court Thursday night with an attorney.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring