OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police have arrested an Ossining resident for allegedly driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana recently, police officials said.
Turron D. Daley, 28, was stopped by troopers after he was observed traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on the Taconic State Parkway, according to State Police.
This marks the third wrong-way accident in Westchester County this month.
Daley provided a breathalyzer test that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .16 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, State Police said.
Daley will appear in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, Feb. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items