CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested Chappaqua resident Robert L. Dann on Wednesday and accused him of driving while impaired by alcohol, police said.
Dann, 58, was arrested about 11 p.m., after a vehicle and traffic stop, as he shifted lanes in an unsafe manner, swerving several times out of the left lane and into the center lane, police said.
Dann was issued a court appearance ticket for the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Jan. 3.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says