CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested Chappaqua resident Robert L. Dann on Wednesday and accused him of driving while impaired by alcohol, police said.
Dann, 58, was arrested about 11 p.m., after a vehicle and traffic stop, as he shifted lanes in an unsafe manner, swerving several times out of the left lane and into the center lane, police said.
Dann was issued a court appearance ticket for the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Jan. 3.
- 1 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed