CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested Chappaqua resident Robert L. Dann on Wednesday and accused him of driving while impaired by alcohol, police said.
Dann, 58, was arrested about 11 p.m., after a vehicle and traffic stop, as he shifted lanes in an unsafe manner, swerving several times out of the left lane and into the center lane, police said.
Dann was issued a court appearance ticket for the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Jan. 3.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua