CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested Chappaqua resident Robert L. Dann on Wednesday and accused him of driving while impaired by alcohol, police said.
Dann, 58, was arrested about 11 p.m., after a vehicle and traffic stop, as he shifted lanes in an unsafe manner, swerving several times out of the left lane and into the center lane, police said.
Dann was issued a court appearance ticket for the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Jan. 3.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 4 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash
- 5 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor