CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested Chappaqua resident Robert L. Dann on Wednesday and accused him of driving while impaired by alcohol, police said.
Dann, 58, was arrested about 11 p.m., after a vehicle and traffic stop, as he shifted lanes in an unsafe manner, swerving several times out of the left lane and into the center lane, police said.
Dann was issued a court appearance ticket for the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Jan. 3.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday