CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - A white SUV on Roaring Brook Road just off of the Saw Mill River Parkway caught fire Thursday morning.
The Chappaqua Fire Department and New Castle Police were first on the scene around 8:45 a.m. and the fire was under control before 9:30 a.m.
First responders reported no injuries and believed the cause of the fire was mechanical.
Stay with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents