CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Virginia “Gina” Southworth Warner, the mother and grandmother of Chappaqua residents, died in Penobscot, Maine on Wednesday, July 2. She was 96.
Southworth Warner was born Jan. 27, 1918 in Springfield, Mass., to Edward and Virginia Sprague Southworth.
She is survived by a (daughter) Elizabeth S. and Douglas Arntzen of Ellsworth, Maine; (son) Charles N. and Ruth C. Warner, and (grandchildren) Aaron and Jeremy Warner of Chappaqua; (niece) Sara S. and Christopher Weir of Danbury, Conn., (grandchild) J.B. and Erika Weir and (great-grandchildren) Piper and Ivy of Waitsfield, Vt.; and (nephew) Edward and Katherine B. Southworth, and (grandchildren) Lea and Jonathan Southworth of Murietta, Calif.
Her husband Nelson Melbourne Warner, Jr., sisters Ann S. Frost Oram and Helen S. Atwood and brother Edward Southworth, Jr., died earlier.
A celebration of life memorial service will be held on Saturday, Aug. 16, at 2 p.m. at the Sunset Congregational Church in Deer Isle Maine with private interment to follow at Hillside Cemetery.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man