CHAPPAQUA/MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Barbara (Bryan) Phillips, a long-time resident of Chappaqua - Mt. Kisco, died April 21. She was 85.
Phillips was born March 1, 1929, in Aurora, Ill. She was, for a time, a real estate agent/proprietor in Bedford Village. She was a graduate of St. Mary's (Notre Dame) College and the University of Wisconsin ('51). She was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority, and for 50 years, the Whippoorwill Club in Armonk.
Phillips is survived by her husband, Hal; daughters, Dr. Katharine, Barbara, Carol (Ed) Ewin; son, William; sister, Jo Ann MacDonald of Madison, Wisconsin; and many nieces and nephews.
All funeral arrangements are private, with burial to be held in Aurora, Ill.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island