CHAPPAQUA/MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Barbara (Bryan) Phillips, a long-time resident of Chappaqua - Mt. Kisco, died April 21. She was 85.
Phillips was born March 1, 1929, in Aurora, Ill. She was, for a time, a real estate agent/proprietor in Bedford Village. She was a graduate of St. Mary's (Notre Dame) College and the University of Wisconsin ('51). She was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority, and for 50 years, the Whippoorwill Club in Armonk.
Phillips is survived by her husband, Hal; daughters, Dr. Katharine, Barbara, Carol (Ed) Ewin; son, William; sister, Jo Ann MacDonald of Madison, Wisconsin; and many nieces and nephews.
All funeral arrangements are private, with burial to be held in Aurora, Ill.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion