CHAPPAQUA/MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Barbara (Bryan) Phillips, a long-time resident of Chappaqua - Mt. Kisco, died April 21. She was 85.
Phillips was born March 1, 1929, in Aurora, Ill. She was, for a time, a real estate agent/proprietor in Bedford Village. She was a graduate of St. Mary's (Notre Dame) College and the University of Wisconsin ('51). She was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority, and for 50 years, the Whippoorwill Club in Armonk.
Phillips is survived by her husband, Hal; daughters, Dr. Katharine, Barbara, Carol (Ed) Ewin; son, William; sister, Jo Ann MacDonald of Madison, Wisconsin; and many nieces and nephews.
All funeral arrangements are private, with burial to be held in Aurora, Ill.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M