CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Mario Passler, formerly of Chappaqua, died Nov. 11. He was 46.
He was born Aug. 17, 1966, in Mount Kisco to Carl and Camille LoGuidice Passler. He graduated from Horace Greeley High School and SUNY Cobleskill. After college, he served in the Army.
Passler worked at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine and at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville as head of grounds and facilities maintenance. He was most recently a resident of Garrison, N.Y.
He is survived by two children, Kirsten and Braden; his mother; two brothers, Carl Passler II and Charles Passler; a sister, Joanne Biggar; an aunt; and his lifelong partner, Karen Lord.
A memorial gathering will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Beecher Funeral Home. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says