CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Mario Passler, formerly of Chappaqua, died Nov. 11. He was 46.
He was born Aug. 17, 1966, in Mount Kisco to Carl and Camille LoGuidice Passler. He graduated from Horace Greeley High School and SUNY Cobleskill. After college, he served in the Army.
Passler worked at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine and at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville as head of grounds and facilities maintenance. He was most recently a resident of Garrison, N.Y.
He is survived by two children, Kirsten and Braden; his mother; two brothers, Carl Passler II and Charles Passler; a sister, Joanne Biggar; an aunt; and his lifelong partner, Karen Lord.
A memorial gathering will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Beecher Funeral Home. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents