CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Mario Passler, formerly of Chappaqua, died Nov. 11. He was 46.
He was born Aug. 17, 1966, in Mount Kisco to Carl and Camille LoGuidice Passler. He graduated from Horace Greeley High School and SUNY Cobleskill. After college, he served in the Army.
Passler worked at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine and at Beecher Funeral Home in Pleasantville as head of grounds and facilities maintenance. He was most recently a resident of Garrison, N.Y.
He is survived by two children, Kirsten and Braden; his mother; two brothers, Carl Passler II and Charles Passler; a sister, Joanne Biggar; an aunt; and his lifelong partner, Karen Lord.
A memorial gathering will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Beecher Funeral Home. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Chappaqua School District Bids Adieu To Retirees
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl