CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Linda LaBoiteaux Mosher Blum of Chappaqua, N.Y., Bass River, Mass., and Bedford, Mass., died Jan. 27. She was 88.
Blum was born July 2, 1924, in Wellsboro, Pa. She graduated from the Knox School in Cooperstown, N.Y., and Mount Holyoke College.
She attended the Harvard Graduate School of Education and received a Certificate of Education of the Blind. She subsequently taught at the Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, Mass.
She was an active volunteer, a member of the Junior League of Westchester and the First Congregational Church of Chappaqua, where she served as deacon, chairman of the board of Christian education and superintendent of primary education at the church school.
Blum was president of the board at Mount Kisco Day Care Center and a member of the First Parish Church in Stanwich, Conn.
No services were announced. Memorial gifts may be made to Smile Train, 41 Madison Ave., 28th floor, New York, NY 10010.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow