CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Frank H. Low of Chappaqua died March 13. He was 86.
Low earned degrees from MIT, Harvard and Harvard Business School and spent his career in marketing and consulting for nuclear medical instrumentation. He worked for TracerLab, Picker X-Ray, Philips Medical Systems, Harvest Ventures, and Health Advancement Inc., and spent the latter portion of his career negotiating international mergers.
Low is survived by his wife, Clara Barnes (Everett) Low; son, William; daughter, Jocelyn; and three grandchildren.
A Memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. April 12 at St. Mark's Church, Mt. Kisco.
Donations may be made to Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Rd., Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend