CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Frank H. Low of Chappaqua died March 13. He was 86.
Low earned degrees from MIT, Harvard and Harvard Business School and spent his career in marketing and consulting for nuclear medical instrumentation. He worked for TracerLab, Picker X-Ray, Philips Medical Systems, Harvest Ventures, and Health Advancement Inc., and spent the latter portion of his career negotiating international mergers.
Low is survived by his wife, Clara Barnes (Everett) Low; son, William; daughter, Jocelyn; and three grandchildren.
A Memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. April 12 at St. Mark's Church, Mt. Kisco.
Donations may be made to Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Rd., Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say