CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Frank H. Low of Chappaqua died March 13. He was 86.
Low earned degrees from MIT, Harvard and Harvard Business School and spent his career in marketing and consulting for nuclear medical instrumentation. He worked for TracerLab, Picker X-Ray, Philips Medical Systems, Harvest Ventures, and Health Advancement Inc., and spent the latter portion of his career negotiating international mergers.
Low is survived by his wife, Clara Barnes (Everett) Low; son, William; daughter, Jocelyn; and three grandchildren.
A Memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. April 12 at St. Mark's Church, Mt. Kisco.
Donations may be made to Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Rd., Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 New Castle Supervisor Plans Talk On Retaining Empty Nesters