CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Frank H. Low of Chappaqua died March 13. He was 86.
Low earned degrees from MIT, Harvard and Harvard Business School and spent his career in marketing and consulting for nuclear medical instrumentation. He worked for TracerLab, Picker X-Ray, Philips Medical Systems, Harvest Ventures, and Health Advancement Inc., and spent the latter portion of his career negotiating international mergers.
Low is survived by his wife, Clara Barnes (Everett) Low; son, William; daughter, Jocelyn; and three grandchildren.
A Memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. April 12 at St. Mark's Church, Mt. Kisco.
Donations may be made to Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Rd., Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview