CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Frank H. Low of Chappaqua died March 13. He was 86.
Low earned degrees from MIT, Harvard and Harvard Business School and spent his career in marketing and consulting for nuclear medical instrumentation. He worked for TracerLab, Picker X-Ray, Philips Medical Systems, Harvest Ventures, and Health Advancement Inc., and spent the latter portion of his career negotiating international mergers.
Low is survived by his wife, Clara Barnes (Everett) Low; son, William; daughter, Jocelyn; and three grandchildren.
A Memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. April 12 at St. Mark's Church, Mt. Kisco.
Donations may be made to Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Rd., Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Chappaqua