MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. ‒ Ethel Mae Moore, a Mount Kisco native and Valhalla resident, died Dec. 12. She was 80.
Moore was born Jan. 2, 1932, in Mount Kisco to the late Willis Charles and Ida Louise Finch Moore. She was employed in the housekeeping department at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua for many years.
Moore is survived by daughter, Marion M. Landi; seven brothers, Robert, George, Donald, Walter, Ralph, Richard and Harry; a sister, Mildred Andrews; grandchildren Lauren and Michael Landi; and several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by a sister, Marion D'Orio.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Friday at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco. A funeral service will be held Friday at 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco