MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. ‒ Ethel Mae Moore, a Mount Kisco native and Valhalla resident, died Dec. 12. She was 80.
Moore was born Jan. 2, 1932, in Mount Kisco to the late Willis Charles and Ida Louise Finch Moore. She was employed in the housekeeping department at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua for many years.
Moore is survived by daughter, Marion M. Landi; seven brothers, Robert, George, Donald, Walter, Ralph, Richard and Harry; a sister, Mildred Andrews; grandchildren Lauren and Michael Landi; and several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by a sister, Marion D'Orio.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Friday at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco. A funeral service will be held Friday at 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man