MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. ‒ Ethel Mae Moore, a Mount Kisco native and Valhalla resident, died Dec. 12. She was 80.
Moore was born Jan. 2, 1932, in Mount Kisco to the late Willis Charles and Ida Louise Finch Moore. She was employed in the housekeeping department at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua for many years.
Moore is survived by daughter, Marion M. Landi; seven brothers, Robert, George, Donald, Walter, Ralph, Richard and Harry; a sister, Mildred Andrews; grandchildren Lauren and Michael Landi; and several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by a sister, Marion D'Orio.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Friday at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco. A funeral service will be held Friday at 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk