MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. ‒ Ethel Mae Moore, a Mount Kisco native and Valhalla resident, died Dec. 12. She was 80.
Moore was born Jan. 2, 1932, in Mount Kisco to the late Willis Charles and Ida Louise Finch Moore. She was employed in the housekeeping department at Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua for many years.
Moore is survived by daughter, Marion M. Landi; seven brothers, Robert, George, Donald, Walter, Ralph, Richard and Harry; a sister, Mildred Andrews; grandchildren Lauren and Michael Landi; and several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by a sister, Marion D'Orio.
Visitation is from 3 to 8 p.m. Friday at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco. A funeral service will be held Friday at 7 p.m. at the funeral home.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit