WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Strong, hazardous winds throughout both Southern and Northern Westchester are expected to be with us all day and into the evening Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
The wind advisory, which began at 10 a.m., remains in effect until 8 p.m. this evening. Winds from 25 to 35 mph are expected, along with gusts up to 50 mph.
The impact of winds this magnitude could include a fallen trees, power lines and holiday decorations, the advisory says. Power outages are also possible.
For more updates and information on the weather in your location, visit the National Weather Service website.
- 1 Chappaqua Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Chappaqua