CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Chappaqua has several events going on this weekend for residents of all ages. There will be a charity soup dinner, a movie screening, the farmers market and more. Take a look below for a list of events.
- The Chappaqua Library will continue to focus on tea in its Menu in the Movies series with a showing of "Tea with Mussolini" at 7 p.m. on Friday. The event will be led by food author Carol Durst, who will also be providing a variety of tea for a tasting. The event is sponsored by the Friends of the Chappaqua Library and is free and open to the public.
- The Chappaqua Farmers Market will return at 9 a.m. on Saturday. The market will continue to be held in the Church of St. Mary the Virgin on South Greeley Avenue.
- The Chappaqua Library is hosting its weekly Bridge and Scrabble Club on Saturday at 10 a.m. While bridge play is not for beginners, all levels are welcome for Scrabble. The club is free and open to the public.
- Westorchard Elementary School is holding its annual Spring Fair at the school from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. There will be games, food and prizes.
- Violinist Rachel Evans will be performing at the Chappaqua Library at 3 p.m. on Sunday. The concert will include English, Italian and German baroque selections, including Matthew, Locke, Buxtehude and Cima. The event is cosponsored with The Chappaqua Orchestra and is free and open to the public.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.